It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7003
http://patriotsfans.freeforums.net/thre ... wax-titans

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:34 pm
Posts: 254
That stat where Brady hasn't thrown a pick against the Steelers since 2005. Pretty crazy.

I hate living in New England during football season....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1123
Image

Who cares what Patriots fans are saying. We can hang 40 on the Patriots because they can't put enough pressure on Ben to force him into a bad decision.

_________________
No matter what anyone says, no matter the excuse or explanation, whatever a person does, in the end, is what he intended to do all along- Cus D'Amato


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:23 pm
Posts: 3651
Our next game is against the Green Bay Packers in 9 days. Why are you starting a Pats thread. You should be starting a Green Bay thread instead. Wait till we play the Pats. We don't need more Patriots talk or to check what their fans are saying.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Just another "PEIS" discussion

But I don't dare participate

Got other fish to fry

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4537
VeritasSteel wrote:
Image

Who cares what Patriots fans are saying. We can hang 40 on the Patriots because they can't put enough pressure on Ben to force him into a bad decision.


Doubt we'll be scoring 40 if we can't even score from the 1 inch line


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:10 am
Posts: 1657
Stallworth16 wrote:
Our next game is against the Green Bay Packers in 9 days. Why are you starting a Pats thread. You should be starting a Green Bay thread instead. Wait till we play the Pats. We don't need more Patriots talk or to check what their fans are saying.


Because he knows it is the only game that matters if you are a true fan.

The comment about playing the Bills twice with the words tough games made me laugh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:23 pm
Posts: 3651
LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Stallworth16 wrote:
Our next game is against the Green Bay Packers in 9 days. Why are you starting a Pats thread. You should be starting a Green Bay thread instead. Wait till we play the Pats. We don't need more Patriots talk or to check what their fans are saying.


Because he knows it is the only game that matters if you are a true fan.

The comment about playing the Bills twice with the words tough games made me laugh.

Every game matters if you are a true fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7003
I am sorry to anyone who got upset over this post.

No I'm not, grow a set.

Christ

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8313
Quote:
3-0

Brady’s record against Mike Tomlin.


Incorrect.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4697
VeritasSteel wrote:
Image

Who cares what Patriots fans are saying. We can hang 40 on the Patriots because they can't put enough pressure on Ben to force him into a bad decision.


I want some of that action. Avatar for a year the Steelers score 40 points on the Patriots?

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4697
Poltargyst wrote:
Quote:
3-0

Brady’s record against Mike Tomlin.


Incorrect.


Winner! The 2011 game.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10853
not looking ahead..but I'm not certain beating shit outta pats even if possible would be desirable outcome this regular season matchup....of course it helps home field but brady seeking revenge in playoffs vs steelers not my ideal scene....maybe we should lay down like the normal bitches we are vs pats and play the huge underdog roll in afc championship.. 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12217
bam morris wrote:
....maybe we should lay down like the normal bitches we are vs pats and play the huge underdog roll in afc championship.. 8-)


I don't know what a beatdown would do to the Steelers mentally (I'm thinking nothing). But if somehow NE were to come into that game 2 behind the Steelers, I could see Tomlin keeping it vanilla.....win the last two and take the #1 seed.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:23 pm
Posts: 3651
Barry my original post was very caffeinated. I just need to relax into the fact that there will be a Patriots thread every week. And that Steelers fans are obsessed with the Pats.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4724
Stallworth16 wrote:
Our next game is against the Green Bay Packers in 9 days. Why are you starting a Pats thread. You should be starting a Green Bay thread instead. Wait till we play the Pats. We don't need more Patriots talk or to check what their fans are saying.

Because the Patriots own us and they are in not only in our heads but every other teams head.

A December win is nice but it won’t mean shit until we beat them in the Offs. I would rather beat them in New England anyways.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4724
Obviously wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Quote:
3-0

Brady’s record against Mike Tomlin.


Incorrect.


Winner! The 2011 game.

Oh yes, the game where LeBeau changed his entire defensive game plan, it worked and then Tomlin never used it again??? Fucking insanity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4724
bam morris wrote:
not looking ahead..but I'm not certain beating shit outta pats even if possible would be desirable outcome this regular season matchup....of course it helps home field but brady seeking revenge in playoffs vs steelers not my ideal scene....maybe we should lay down like the normal bitches we are vs pats and play the huge underdog roll in afc championship.. 8-)

Honestly, I hope they realize it’s going to take TWO completely different Offensive and Defensive game plans (more defensive) to beat them both times.

I seriously hope one of the plans is to hit Brady late a few times especially early if he comes out successful. Kind of like Patrick Ewing goaltending vs NC in the day. Rattle him a bit.

Also, it will take a healthy running game to beat them too. I don’t think a shoot out is what we want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1123
Obviously wrote:
I want some of that action. Avatar for a year the Steelers score 40 points on the Patriots?


No much of a bet. I was thinking about making it my avatar anyways. :lol: Finding the gif was a bit of a gay adventure that I don't care to repeat.

_________________
No matter what anyone says, no matter the excuse or explanation, whatever a person does, in the end, is what he intended to do all along- Cus D'Amato


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 2035
Bunch of dumb fucks in that thread, who cares what they have to say?

The OP thinks we still play at Three Rivers Stadium and another poster called football games "matches".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8313
Suwanee88 wrote:
Oh yes, the game where LeBeau changed his entire defensive game plan, it worked and then Tomlin never used it again??? Fucking insanity.

In order to pull that off, you need the pass rushers and you need the man to man cover guys, and I'm not sure we've had that since 2011, but I'm hoping we have them this year.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14332
brad45 wrote:
Steelers are more loaded than the Pats on both sides. The difference will be the Pats are smarter. Pats are talented, smart and humble. The Steelers are very talented,arrogant and dumb. The defense always talk themselves up from the Porter days and it continues. They have prima dona wide receivers and even their running back talks himself up telling other running backs not to compare themselves to him. Their head coach is another 1 that adheres to the beat your own chest and tell everyone how tough you are mentality. They are tough and talented but when they play the Pats they are shown up to be flat track bullies. Pats are tough and don't talk it up. From BB down they are humble and work hard. Steelers could beat them but Pats would have to have an off day.


This quote from the pat fan in the link pretty much says it all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4697
Steelafan77 wrote:
brad45 wrote:
Steelers are more loaded than the Pats on both sides. The difference will be the Pats are smarter. Pats are talented, smart and humble. The Steelers are very talented,arrogant and dumb. The defense always talk themselves up from the Porter days and it continues. They have prima dona wide receivers and even their running back talks himself up telling other running backs not to compare themselves to him. Their head coach is another 1 that adheres to the beat your own chest and tell everyone how tough you are mentality. They are tough and talented but when they play the Pats they are shown up to be flat track bullies. Pats are tough and don't talk it up. From BB down they are humble and work hard. Steelers could beat them but Pats would have to have an off day.


This quote from the pat fan in the link pretty much says it all.


Very true and sums it up perfectly. It also explains my frustration with the Steelers and Tomlin.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14332
Obviously wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
brad45 wrote:
Steelers are more loaded than the Pats on both sides. The difference will be the Pats are smarter. Pats are talented, smart and humble. The Steelers are very talented,arrogant and dumb. The defense always talk themselves up from the Porter days and it continues. They have prima dona wide receivers and even their running back talks himself up telling other running backs not to compare themselves to him. Their head coach is another 1 that adheres to the beat your own chest and tell everyone how tough you are mentality. They are tough and talented but when they play the Pats they are shown up to be flat track bullies. Pats are tough and don't talk it up. From BB down they are humble and work hard. Steelers could beat them but Pats would have to have an off day.


This quote from the pat fan in the link pretty much says it all.


Very true and sums it up perfectly. It also explains my frustration with the Steelers and Tomlin.

Mine Too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What Pats fans are saying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm
Posts: 905
VeritasSteel wrote:
Obviously wrote:
I want some of that action. Avatar for a year the Steelers score 40 points on the Patriots?


No much of a bet. I was thinking about making it my avatar anyways. :lol: Finding the gif was a bit of a gay adventure that I don't care to repeat.


Where is that gif from, Sesame Street? It's hilarious out of context!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group