It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8997
Quote:
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 8 (T.B.): Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia (B+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4 (DEN): Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (B-)
Round 3 Pick 8 (T.B.): Ronald Jones II, RB, Southern California (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, OLB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (DEN): David Sills, WR, West Virginia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Andrew Wingard, FS, Wyoming (C-)
Round 5 Pick 30: DCota Dixon, SS, Wisconsin (C-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Ed Paris, CB, LSU (B)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1264
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 8 (T.B.): Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia (B+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4 (DEN): Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (B-)
Round 3 Pick 8 (T.B.): Ronald Jones II, RB, Southern California (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, OLB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (DEN): David Sills, WR, West Virginia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Andrew Wingard, FS, Wyoming (C-)
Round 5 Pick 30: DCota Dixon, SS, Wisconsin (C-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Ed Paris, CB, LSU (B)



Sign me up. Nice draft. First 4 picks are ridiculous.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15571
Round 1 Pick 30: Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia (B)
Round 2 Pick 30: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Deontay Burnett, WR, Southern California (A+)
Round 5 Pick 30: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: DCota Dixon, SS, Wisconsin (B)

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1264
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Round 1 Pick 30: Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia (B)
Round 2 Pick 30: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Deontay Burnett, WR, Southern California (A+)
Round 5 Pick 30: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: DCota Dixon, SS, Wisconsin (B)


Another very nice draft. Goedert will be the #1 TE off the board come draft day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm
Posts: 459
Oh wow, I hadn't even considered the possibility of us getting Mayfield. Man would he be a lot like a younger, but shorter Ben. I would love that.

I'll have to check out Goedert. Not a huge fan of Gesicki. I don't think he's much of an upgrade over JJ. It's R1 or bust for me at TE.

I would prefer to draft a FS high, unless we are going to move Davis there. I love Minka, but he's going to be long gone. Watts is a decent find in R2.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15571
Goedert is the shit.


_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 965
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Goedert is the shit.


Woah. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8997
Quote:
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 4 (DEN): Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia (B+)
Round 2 Pick 28 (S.F.): Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 6 (S.F.): Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 1 (CLE): Sony Michel, RB, Georgia (C+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (CLE): DCota Dixon, SS, Wisconsin (D+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Andrew Wingard, FS, Wyoming (C-)
Round 5 Pick 30: Iman Marshall, CB, Southern California (B+)
Round 7 Pick 30: Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State (C+)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 12486
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Kyzir White, SS, West Virginia (B+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3: Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia (B)
Round 5 Pick 30: Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon (A+)
Round 7 Pick 30: James Looney, DT, California (A)


31: R1P31 LB MALIK JEFFERSON TEXAS
63: R2P31 QB BAKER MAYFIELD OKLAHOMA
95: R3P31 TE DALLAS GOEDERT S DAKOTA ST
141: R5P3 WR AUDEN TATE FLORIDA STATE
169: R5P31 S JUSTIN REID STANFORD
175: R5P37 DL R.J. MCINTOSH MIAMI (FL)
224: R7P2 RB RALPH WEBB VANDERBILT
253: R7P31 G LARRY ALLEN JR. HARVARD

_________________
Tomlin wrote:
You Know; Really Not A Lot To Say. I Really Don't Plan A Lot For These Moments http://www.steelers.com/videos/videos/T ... b99b3e2551


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: First Pick/Fan Speak
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6447
OK now...what’s the over/under on how many times we see the name Dallas Goedert in SteelerFury mocks between now and April? It’s already at 4...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group