It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: SBI: Wild-Card Round
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:15 am 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Probably the same exact people who touched Tomlin , who pissed the bed running a give up draw because he was ascared of the almighty patriots.
Guess Mikey T is cut from the same cloth eh?

Yeah if they did he's shaken it off. He is the same guy who gave an interview saying that he welcomed the challenge and pissed on the "one game at a time" coaches speak- much to fan dismay. No one should be scared of the Patriots after week 15 with their nonpressure zone coverage. Not Alex Smith and surely not Ben.

hahaha -- Mikey T is sure as shit scared of the Patriots, likely because he knows he HAS NO FUCKING CHANCE at winning

He had his shot at home, and couldn't do it -- he fucking pissed the bed when it COUNTED MOST

We had the GAME WON with 2.5 minutes left, and Mikey got ascared

IF mikey gets the team back to Foxboro (strong chance he won't), then BB will rip his fucking throat out ....---- again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:53 am 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Chiefs had a guy that could and did shut down Gronk- but he is gone for the season. And they got owned in the rushing game and added Harrison to plug the leak. So not going to be the blow out that occurred at the beginning of the season. Honestly, all this SBI is well-intentioned but I'm old school on this- I want the Pats at their house with a healthy AB, a healthy Joe Haden and rested DL.

I agree - tired of losing to these fucks. Time to end it this year. They will need to play man 100% of the time on D this time and do something different against Gronk. This is their best chance to date.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:07 am 

Obviously wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Highly doubt Pats lose twice in the same season to the same team. Just doesn’t seem plausible to me.

So it's a good thing the Steelers lost two weeks ago then.

I’ve heard many make this case.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:32 am 

steel wrote:
there is no fucking way in the world we win at Foxboro:

Can't run the no huddle due to crowd noise

Steelers FO will advertise where the team is spending the night, giving douchebag Pats fans the chance to pull a fire alarm the night before.

Pats will have an electronics advantage at home (head set malfunction)

Our defense will be repeatedly shredded by Gronk down the middle

Tomlin/Haley are like kindergarten children going up against BB/Patricia -- HUGE going advantage for the Pats

I agree the Patriots have an edge from an organization comparison which I believes starts at Kraft vs. Art2, but this is their year to finally beat them in the Offs in NE - this is their best chance. The Harrison move was like NE pushing all their chips to the middle of the table. Time for the Steelers to produce their Aces and end them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:24 am 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Probably the same exact people who touched Tomlin , who pissed the bed running a give up draw because he was ascared of the almighty patriots.

Yeah if they did he's shaken it off. He is the same guy who gave an interview saying that he welcomed the challenge and pissed on the "one game at a time" coaches speak- much to fan dismay. No one should be scared of the Patriots after week 15 with their nonpressure zone coverage. Not Alex Smith and surely not Ben.

Then why did Tomlin and Co play scared in Week 15 with the chips down?

Seems like he'll never learn that playing not to lose is a surefire way to get fucked in the end.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:28 am 

Quote:
Steelers will beat Jags. They'll run the ball more, have a more balanced attack than on October 8 when Stosh jinxed the Steelers, cost my son his perfect record built on a 15-year history of attending Steeler games at Heinz. And Blake Bortles...dude is toast. Steelers will win this game somewhat comfortably.

:lol: :lol:

I do not think I ever drove back from Pittsburgh after a loss myself.

You know what this means Swiss.....don't you?
We are all just gonna have to exercise the demons and and take the journey back out to Pittsburgh on January 14th to watch the Steelers kick the Jags asses.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:57 am 

Stosh-67 wrote:
Quote:
Steelers will beat Jags. They'll run the ball more, have a more balanced attack than on October 8 when Stosh jinxed the Steelers, cost my son his perfect record built on a 15-year history of attending Steeler games at Heinz. And Blake Bortles...dude is toast. Steelers will win this game somewhat comfortably.

:lol: :lol:

I do not think I ever drove back from Pittsburgh after a loss myself.

You know what this means Swiss.....don't you?
We are all just gonna have to exercise the demons and and take the journey back out to Pittsburgh on January 14th to watch the Steelers kick the Jags asses.

Hahaha!! Just might have to, Stosh!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:52 pm 

steel wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:

hahaha -- Mikey T is sure as shit scared of the Patriots, likely because he knows he HAS NO FUCKING CHANCE at winning

He had his shot at home, and couldn't do it -- he fucking pissed the bed when it COUNTED MOST

IF mikey gets the team back to Foxboro (strong chance he won't), then BB will rip his fucking throat out ....---- again.

We had that game won with less than 20 seconds left so whats your point? Without our best offensive and top two defensive players and it took a technicality to take the game away from us. Yeah, I like our chances.

Debating the Steelers chances with you is pointless because you assume if you use ALL CAPs, some disturbing imagery, and absolutely no logic it makes your point somehow valid.

I will say it again give me a healthy AB and Haden and a well-rested DL and I like our chances- a lot.

If you are so assured of the ass whooping we are to receive- then why are you a Steelers fan? You are clearly idolizing the Pats and it's clear that they are in your head- why don't you just go off and become a Pats fan? A bedwetting Steelers fan is the same as a Patriots supporter in my book.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:01 pm 

steel wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:

I don't mind saying it is UNLIKELY for the Steelers to win the AFCCG in Foxboro, but it is not IMPOSSIBLE.