It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 2607
StillerInCT wrote:
Wonder what kind of video or pictures Lewis got his hands on


Does not need any with a cheap owner.

_________________
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8106
Paul Guenther quit though.

He wanted off that train

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 658
jebrick wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:
Wonder what kind of video or pictures Lewis got his hands on


Does not need any with a cheap owner.


One of the more cheap and undeserving owners in the league.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:37 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6170
Jobus Rum wrote:
tazfootball2 wrote:
He's back!!!!!!! For 2 more seasons!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... r-contract

Great news... :lol: :lol: :lol:


This

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Marvi ... -thru-2019

Great reaction by Bungles fans

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1207
From the message board after Marvin re-upping for 2 more:

37 minutes ago
BREAKING: Ben Roethlisberger announces he will be returning for two more seasons!

AND this:

Nately120 Wrote:
How fitting. Marvin Lewis gets another extension after a losing season and Carson Palmer retires again.

The news that Marvin Lewis was rehired was so devastating it made Palmer quit again.


Too funny over there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 293
BarryFoster wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
tazfootball2 wrote:
He's back!!!!!!! For 2 more seasons!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... r-contract

Great news... :lol: :lol: :lol:


This

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Marvi ... -thru-2019

Great reaction by Bungles fans

One comment: Just look at the bright side. That means only 4 more losses to Pittsburgh. Only 4 more isn't too bad. Right? In 2020 the Bengals get a win. Oh wait. In 2020 Marvin gets another extension.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 3728
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
The one that said something along the lines of "let's hope this team is talented enough to overcome Marvin's terrible in game decisions, game planning, clock management and overall lack of discipline" sounded vaguely familiar for some reason.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:14 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6170
Ice wrote:
The one that said something along the lines of "let's hope this team is talented enough to overcome Marvin's terrible in game decisions, game planning, clock management and overall lack of discipline" sounded vaguely familiar for some reason.


Problem is they aren’t talented enough to overcome that dunce’s shortcomings.

Plus he has 2 major thugs to deal with in Pac-Man and Burfict.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 5506
BarryFoster wrote:
Ice wrote:
The one that said something along the lines of "let's hope this team is talented enough to overcome Marvin's terrible in game decisions, game planning, clock management and overall lack of discipline" sounded vaguely familiar for some reason.


Problem is they aren’t talented enough to overcome that dunce’s shortcomings.

Plus he has 2 major thugs to deal with in Pac-Man and Burfict.
Yup. I never thought he was a bad coach, but he can't corral the criminal element - that has cost them games. Plus lack of talent in key positions. Bengals gave the steelers a run for their money a few seasons back splitting games, IIRC. And Dalton sometimes is a dumbfuck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marvin Lewis
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 6744
Honestly....I get it.

Bengals ownership doesn't want to blow up the whole thing, think they have a lineup that can win, and FWIW (as FWP said, probably not much), ended the playoff hopes of two teams during the season's final two weeks.

I wasn't surprised they kept Marvin, and don't necessarily think it was an awful decision.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bam morris, BarryFoster, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], JackSplat58, Kodiak, Rod & Wire Mill, Stallworth16 and 36 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group