It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning Football
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm 

Regarding the potential Steelers/Pats rematch, I believe Burleson took his Q's from Cowher, whom he sits next to on CBS NFL Sundays.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:01 pm 

DP39 wrote:
Regarding the potential Steelers/Pats rematch, I believe Burleson took his Q's from Cowher, whom he sits next to on CBS NFL Sundays.

What did he say DP?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:05 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
DP39 wrote:

What did he say DP?

Last Sunday, Cowher was saying he thought the Steelers would win in a rematch. I'm sure Nate picked his brain on that rematch during breaks on Sunday...sitting next to him and watching the games unfold all day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:26 pm 

Quote:
Kay is so damn hot when she wears her glasses.

This^

However, last I read she was dating Danny amendola so that knocks her down a peg or two

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:32 pm 

SteelDrama wrote:
Quote:
Kay is so damn hot when she wears her glasses.

This^

However, last I read she was dating Danny amendola so that knocks her down a peg or two

Drama...my favorite is still Cynthia Frelund. The hot "analytical temptress" as you've called her in the past.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:46 pm 

Charles, you sir have excellent taste. Cynthia’s beauty and intelligence bedazzle me. That woman is a star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:49 pm 

SteelDrama wrote:
Charles, you sir have excellent taste. Cynthia’s beauty and intelligence bedazzle me. That woman is a star

I prefer First Take's Molly Qerim: https://www.instagram.com/mollyqerim/?hl=en

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:13 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Both the geek fantasy football type guys are theorists. Never played the game at any level I'm willing to say. Both are douchebags and make the show cheesy. The chick is a bit of a bitch with an attitude; a self entitled pretentious douche attitude. Nate is the only one I like. He brings the NFL perspective and usually is the even keel one of the bunch. Nate also does Sunday morning broadcasts on CBS I believe. Some of the GMF on air stuff is lame as fuck but they do bring news/info to those interested. I watch as I get ready for work. If the two douchecanoe dudes and the chick were replaced I wouldn't mind.

The guy that's a dick DID play at Princeton, which is higher level than Wesleyan, where Bill Belichick played, so that doesn't bother me so much. It's his general presentation, the geek being a fuckin' geek, and telling you, Kay Adams had more of an attitude when she was on with Tom Curran. Their schtick was that he was a dick, and was her job to abruptly put him in his place. She seems to have a better grasp of NFL football than the dick or the geek. Agreed about Burleson. I typically watch the first 15 min, then workout is done, tv is off.

For those that only played high school football, Div 1-AA would blow your mind with the speed and level of play if you just stepped into a game.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm 

R S wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Both the geek fantasy football type guys are theorists. Never played the game at any level I'm willing to say. Both are douchebags and make the show cheesy. The chick is a bit of a bitch with an attitude; a self entitled pretentious douche attitude. Nate is the only one I like. He brings the NFL perspective and usually is the even keel one of the bunch. Nate also does Sunday morning broadcasts on CBS I believe. Some of the GMF on air stuff is lame as fuck but they do bring news/info to those interested. I watch as I get ready for work. If the two douchecanoe dudes and the chick were replaced I wouldn't mind.

The guy that's a dick DID play at Princeton, which is higher level than Wesleyan, where Bill Belichick played, so that doesn't bother me so much. It's his general presentation, the geek being a fuckin' geek, and telling you, Kay Adams had more of an attitude when she was on with Tom Curran. Their schtick was that he was a dick, and was her job to abruptly put him in his place. She seems to have a better grasp of NFL football than the dick or the geek. Agreed about Burleson. I typically watch the first 15 min, then workout is done, tv is off.

For those that only played high school football, Div 1-AA would blow your mind with the speed and level of play if you just stepped into a game.

This goes back years, but my teammates and I often talked about the difference between high school and Div-III...speed of the game, and the fact that no one sucked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:51 pm 

W&M_Steeler wrote:
SteelDrama wrote:

I prefer First Take's Molly Qerim: https://www.instagram.com/mollyqerim/?hl=en

Fine choice as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next