It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The College Football Season is Over
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:09 pm 

Really like Sony Michel as well. Id be totally good with adding him to our roster.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:16 pm 

I like both UGA rbs...a lot actually...but I think they'll both be gone by the Steelers pick in rd 2. They're that good and GREAT kids.

Only watched FC's guy Penny once this yr in the bowl game loss to Army but dig him too. He'd be a day 2 gift. Very deep rb class for certain.

I'd be in favor of locking up Bell long term and save that early draft pick to address needs on defense.

If the Steelers don't see the long term value, then I really hope they can tag and trade. Hate to see Bell just walk away with nothing in return.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:26 pm 

SteelDrama wrote:
I like both UGA rbs...a lot actually...but I think they'll both be gone by the Steelers pick in rd 2. They're that good and GREAT kids.

Only watched FC's guy Penny once this yr in the bowl game loss to Army but dig him too. He'd be a day 2 gift. Very deep rb class for certain.

I'd be in favor of locking up Bell long term and save that early draft pick to address needs on defense.

If the Steelers don't see the long term value, then I really hope they can tag and trade. Hate to see Bell just walk away with nothing in return.

Agreed on Penny as well, I only watched a couple of his games, not knowing what his 10 yd or 40 time are his 1 negative I could see is that he has an upright running style, hes gonna take some big hits running like that. Needs to lower those pads.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm 

couple of guys I really like not even on this top 10 list

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 pm 

Lock Michel Jewell and one of the top 5 safeties

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:26 pm 

Mayfield's arrest earlier in the year won't affect his eligibility for combine entry. He was arrested for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Anyway... https://sports.yahoo.com/arrest-won-t-k ... 48700.html

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:02 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Mayfield's arrest earlier in the year won't affect his eligibility for combine entry. He was arrested for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Anyway... https://sports.yahoo.com/arrest-won-t-k ... 48700.html

Just an FYI, the Denver Broncos coaching staff requested that Mayfield play on their team for the Senior Bowl. Broncos have legit interest at #5 in the draft.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 pm 

I read that too, Greek. Pretty big tip of the hand by Elway there especially with the Browns owning two picks in front of them. Perhaps he’s tryng to bait the Browns or another team to take mayfield so they can get a different player they covet...or maybe they really do like mayfield

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 pm 

I saw that. He will play for the North. https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/College ... 515799193/