It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5344
Did he do things in his office with his young intern?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 1190
Nothing naughty like that....The Stormy Daniels comment did make me laugh out loud

_________________
Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 1190
Ok I will be stop being a prick

He was a former Steelers draft pick
He did work as an auxiliary cop

He is the first person to challenge and win against the NFL over a failed drug test(PEDS). He has a skin condition called vitiligo...Treatment calls for a corticosteroid regiment.

_________________
Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 326
redundant post.


Last edited by blu on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9019
Quote:
Pittsburgh Steelers‏Verified account
@steelers
Following Following @steelers
More
We have hired Karl Dunbar as defensive line coach, and John Mitchell will remain on the coaching staff as assistant head coach.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Update: Karl Dunbar hired as new DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 1190



_________________
Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 326
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Pittsburgh Steelers‏Verified account
@steelers
Following Following @steelers
More
We have hired Karl Dunbar as defensive line coach, and John Mitchell will remain on the coaching staff as assistant head coach.

So now we are going to have Tomlin, Mitchell & Butler as the defensive coordinator trio. Isn't that like having too many head cooks in the kitchen?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Update: Karl Dunbar hired as new DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15754
Actually, FC, I thought you were going for the: only guy to work as an undercover cop and get an arrest collar while an active NFL player.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15754
blu wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Pittsburgh Steelers‏Verified account
@steelers
Following Following @steelers
More
We have hired Karl Dunbar as defensive line coach, and John Mitchell will remain on the coaching staff as assistant head coach.

So now we are going to have Tomlin, Mitchell & Butler as the defensive coordinator trio. Isn't that like having too many head cooks in the kitchen?

Mitchell was already the Assistant Head Coach. Nothing has changed except that they added a new DL coach to the mix.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Karl Dunbar in negotiations to be new Steelers DL coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 3883
blu wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Pittsburgh Steelers‏Verified account
@steelers
Following Following @steelers
More
We have hired Karl Dunbar as defensive line coach, and John Mitchell will remain on the coaching staff as assistant head coach.

So now we are going to have Tomlin, Mitchell & Butler as the defensive coordinator trio. Isn't that like having too many head cooks in the kitchen?


Depends. Are we talking head chefs or McDonalds fry cooks?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group