It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tom Bradley is new Secondary Coach
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:24 pm 

steelmann58 wrote:
is he related to the team doctor?

brother

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:39 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
steelmann58 wrote:
is he related to the team doctor?

brother

Aaah!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:54 pm 

I don't care if dude is 90. As long as he brings in some new aged innovative and exciting "with current NFL thinking" I'm all for it.
That said, at first Glance it looks Stale and Predictable.... just like they've been for decade and a half. God forbid they land someone looking to cease the moment at this level. Not someone that's been in the biz 40+ years.... We need young creative, critical thinkers since the Steelers are already super challenged in that department. Staff is currently, old slow and potted plant style the standard is the standard, bullshit. I agree with Rum. Out with the "old stale we do what we do mentality" in with the new age innovative, creative, exciting, win producing and dynasty building mentality.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 pm 

Rick Neuheisel thinks Bradley knew :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:03 pm 

Steelfan they also better get better players

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:20 am 

Flanker wrote:
Rick Neuheisel thinks Bradley knew :twisted:

Knew about Sandusky?

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:21 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
I don't care if dude is 90. As long as he brings in some new aged innovative and exciting "with current NFL thinking" I'm all for it.
That said, at first Glance it looks Stale and Predictable.... just like they've been for decade and a half. God forbid they land someone looking to cease the moment at this level. Not someone that's been in the biz 40+ years.... We need young creative, critical thinkers since the Steelers are already super challenged in that department. Staff is currently, old slow and potted plant style the standard is the standard, bullshit. I agree with Rum. Out with the "old stale we do what we do mentality" in with the new age innovative, creative, exciting, win producing and dynasty building mentality.

Bradley is a teacher...our guys need to be taught.

The guys below the coordinators don’t have to be super-genius idea men.

They have to make sure the players under their charge are prepared come game day.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:26 am 

I Love this. Even if not true this has to resonate with other teams. Something that likely has been done before. I just wonder if the Steelers staff would have thought along these same lines or would it have been, "we do what we do" til the bitter defeating end? Check it...

Quote:
“I believe our whole walk-through was just a complete fake walk-through,” Lovato said. “We did it at the stadium. There were certain people walking around. . . . I believe I overheard someone say a lot of the plays we were running weren’t even in the playbook for the Super Bowl.” But why not take advantage of the opportunity to practice the actual plays in the stadium where the game was going to be played, one day beforehand? “We already had our game plan set all week for the last two weeks,” Lovato said. “We had two weeks to prepare for that game. A measly walk-through the day before the game, we weren’t going to show anything to anyone, especially being at the stadium.” https://sports.yahoo.com/philadelphia-e ... 40669.html
In the least it instills doubt to the cheaters in the sport. Is that what they'll see on Sunday? Or not? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:45 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
God forbid they land someone looking to cease the moment at this level.

Fraudlin has been ceasing moments for about 10 years...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 am 

R S wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Per Crap Report

I bet you're pissed :lol:

Huh? Why?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next