It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:53 pm
Posts: 4
Looking into buying a new authentic jersey. Has anyone purchased one of the new authentic nike jereseys and have any input on the quality.. I want to go with either a juju or watt jersey but the only way to do that is to customize. I've heard the quality for the customized jerseys are questionable for the price-point so any advice is appreciated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 344
I bought an authentic Chinese Brown 84 Steeler jersey in AB's rookie season from a site mentioned here. It was made very well with the correct lettering & the official NFL hologram attached. I think it was Reebok then. This is not answering your question but the price was a small percentage of the cost of an official one & you may`want to considering ordering one off the authentic Chinese jersey sites as I'm pretty sure that they'll be Nike's now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13540
My opinion I'm going to hold onto my $324 for an authentic jersey. I refuse to support the nfl anymore than watching/rooting for the Steelers. I was gearing up to buy a home color Watt jersey this season. After the nfl and their drama regarding officiating controversies I chose to walk away with my money. I do have an authentic Color Rush Roethlisberger home jersey and I love it. Badass! Hanging on my bedroom wall where I can see it daily. :geek:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4064
blu wrote:
I bought an authentic Chinese Brown 84 Steeler jersey in AB's rookie season from a site mentioned here. It was made very well with the correct lettering & the official NFL hologram attached. I think it was Reebok then. This is not answering your question but the price was a small percentage of the cost of an official one & you may`want to considering ordering one off the authentic Chinese jersey sites as I'm pretty sure that they'll be Nike's now.

I miss that site :cry:

I probably bought 10 jerseys from there over the years.

_________________
"Antonio Brown doesn't need to respond to anything," Tomlin said. "He walks into stadiums and he's Antonio Brown and he made Antonio Brown plays."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm
Posts: 754
StillerInCT wrote:
blu wrote:
I bought an authentic Chinese Brown 84 Steeler jersey in AB's rookie season from a site mentioned here. It was made very well with the correct lettering & the official NFL hologram attached. I think it was Reebok then. This is not answering your question but the price was a small percentage of the cost of an official one & you may`want to considering ordering one off the authentic Chinese jersey sites as I'm pretty sure that they'll be Nike's now.

I miss that site :cry:

I probably bought 10 jerseys from there over the years.

I got a Lev Bell color rush authentic knock off for $35 from a place called Ofa Tali on amazon. Looks great. Took forever to get here though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6769
I got one from STD’s Amish Outlet

Came w a dozen free range brown eggs

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2420
Location: Houston, TX
BarryFoster wrote:
I got one from STD’s Amish Outlet

Came w a dozen free range brown eggs


Was the only size XXXXXL?

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6769
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
I got one from STD’s Amish Outlet

Came w a dozen free range brown eggs


Was the only size XXXXXL?


Anyone heard from any of his aliases?

I’m concerned.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4260
B2B hears from him. Will be on the upcoming draft. Dude is pure comedy gold which is why I am Team STD.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Authentic Jerseys
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6769
Obviously wrote:
B2B hears from him. Will be on the upcoming draft. Dude is pure comedy gold which is why I am Team STD.


Glad to hear he is alive. Always look forward to his draft and combine work.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group