It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2018 GM Board Draft Discussion Thread!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:09 pm 

Ice wrote:
Watching him run that post drill at the combine, I didn't really see 4.4-something speed. Looked considerably slower than that. Baugh (also mostly a big-WR-type) looked faster doing football things.

Speed isn't Gesicki's game-- all about high pointing and winning at the catch point. You can see it in the fact that most of his great plays/production is outside the numbers. You're not going to throw nor win as many jump balls in the middle of the field traffic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:17 pm 

I just thought, after he really surprised me with the 40 time; going pretty much unopposed with no real jam, etc, that he'd cover that ground a little faster. I mean, if you've got it, flaunt it. Workouts were definitely more impressive than drills.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:03 pm 

Damn it 43....was hoping he would slide a few more picks. Best interior lineman not named Quenton Nelson in the draft. Nice pick.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:03 pm 

Arizona has traded pick 2.47 to Philadelpha for Nick Foles and pick 4.132. We are excited to add a Super Bowl winning QB to what we feel is a championship level defence. Philly is on the clock.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:44 pm 

Charles Demarr wrote:
Damn it 43....was hoping he would slide a few more picks. Best interior lineman not named Quenton Nelson in the draft. Nice pick.

Blame the Packers. I wanted Gesicki. But he's a good consolation. Especially since I got Nelson too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 pm 

Let’s all hope for SBI that he browns don’t have a draft like that !!
And two more picks end of round 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:29 am 

Billy Price is a nice pick Greek. Fills a huge need, and he was a fringe first rounder before his combine bench press injury.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:02 am 

Charles Demarr wrote:
Billy Price is a nice pick Greek. Fills a huge need, and he was a fringe first rounder before his combine bench press injury.

Thank you sir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:30 am 

That's a nice haul Greek.

One of the many reasons Buffalo ought to be in the Cousins/Foles market a little harder. They have a pretty good team and are going to load it up this draft.

The Jets are a dysfunctional mess with little existing talent. The Broncos are a disaster on the OL, just traded away their best CB, they've lost numerous pieces out of the middle of that dominant D they had just a few years ago, and their offensive skill position players are overrated. Why would a FA QB who has his pick of teams go to either over a handful of talent-ascending teams that happen to have no QB?

Minnesota
Buffalo
Jacksonville
Cleveland
Miami, even.

If I'm Cousins' agent, I'm pestering the Jags, Vikings, and Buffalo every day.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:40 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
That's a nice haul Greek.

One of the many reasons Buffalo ought to be in the Cousins/Foles market a little harder. They have a pretty good team and are going to load it up this draft.

The Jets are a dysfunctional mess with little existing talent. The Broncos are a disaster on the OL, just traded away their best CB, they've lost numerous pieces out of the middle of that dominant D they had just a few years ago, and their offensive skill position players are overrated. Why would a FA QB who has his pick of teams go to either over a handful of talent-ascending teams that happen to have no QB?

Minnesota
Buffalo
Jacksonville
Cleveland
Miami, even.

If I'm Cousins' agent, I'm pestering the Jags, Vikings, and Buffalo every day.

Thanks. Agreed, isnt Cousins all but going to the vikings? Jags look like they bet on Bortles. But ya Buffalo aint that far away talent wise although full disclosure not completley up to speed on their cap situation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 34  Next