It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Draft Shaq Griffin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:50 pm 

Good post B2B. He's better than those busts we've drafted in the past like JJ.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:58 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:
I think he fits as a purely rush OLB. Seems like you can't really drop him into coverage.

6 - 27 - 2

You mean the Shaqeem Griffin who had 6 INTS, 27 Pass breakups, 2 pick 6s, and 4.38 speed? That Griffin can't be trusted in coverage?

in all honesty that 4.38 seemed kinda fishy to me, like the clock stopped a whisker too soon, go back and look at it..imho i think hes closer to his 2nd 4.50ish time

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:33 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:
I think he fits as a purely rush OLB. Seems like you can't really drop him into coverage.

6 - 27 - 2

You mean the Shaqeem Griffin who had 6 INTS, 27 Pass breakups, 2 pick 6s, and 4.38 speed? That Griffin can't be trusted in coverage?

in all honesty that 4.38 seemed kinda fishy to me, like the clock stopped a whisker too soon, go back and look at it..imho i think hes closer to his 2nd 4.50ish time

They showed the video overlay with his twin brother who ran exactly the same time... they looked identical on that run.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
[They showed the video overlay with his twin brother who ran exactly the same time... they looked identical on that run.

There's on in here with Griffin vs Julio Jones, one vs. Saquon. Time looks legit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:58 am 

="bradshaw2ben"]
GreekSteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:

6 - 27 - 2

They showed the video overlay with his twin brother who ran exactly the same time... they looked identical on that run.[/quote]

i saw that and looked like his brother finished a whisker ahgead of him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 am 

GreekSteel wrote:

He's no doubt ahead of Julio and Barkley, though-- it sure seems legit. If anything, I think his brother's time might have been a touch faster than timed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:40 am 

After watching the Steelers try to tackle the past few years, it'd be nice to watch a guy actually use his shoulders and wrap up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:33 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:

I think you're right. He ran more of a pedestrian 4.39 than a 4.38. DND!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:40 pm 

R S wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:

I think you're right. He ran more of a pedestrian 4.39 than a 4.38. DND!

whatever i dont think hes a sub 4.4 guy but even at 4.38 a 220 lb 1 armed guy at ILB in the NFL?? ill believe it when i see it and no way hes going top 50 in this draft

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 pm 

Now he's missing a full arm....is nearly 10lbs lighter than he weighed at the combine and runs much slower than he was electronically timed...if you keep chipping away at him he'll become just a torso....did this guy fuck your wife or something. He's missing the power to grab somebody with one hand. he's been playing with that for his entire life. If you watch a normal sideline view of him playing (not zoomed in) you have absolutely zero awareness that he is missing a hand.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm 

R S wrote:
Now he's missing a full arm....is nearly 10lbs lighter than he weighed at the combine and runs much slower than he was electronically timed...if you keep chipping away at him he'll become just a torso....did this guy fuck your wife or something. He's missing the power to grab somebody with one hand. he's been playing with that for his entire life. If you watch a normal sideline view of him playing (not zoomed in) you have absolutely zero awareness that he is missing a hand.

did this guy lick your balls?? a 4.4 guy with 1 HAND aint goin top 50 imo and also imo wont make it in the nfl as an ilb or s..now kindly go fuck yourself

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:34 pm 

R S wrote:

Yeah seriously, I don't get it. Dude can play and had a great showing at the combine.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:52 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
R S wrote:

did this guy lick your balls?? a 4.4 guy with 1 HAND aint goin top 50 imo and also imo wont make it in the nfl as an ilb or s..now kindly go fuck yourself

Did he grab yours without permission?

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:04 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
R S wrote:

Did he grab yours without permission?

...and in runs RS' knight in shining armour, dont be jealous dude, we're just joking around RS is all yours.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 pm 

Steel Mike wrote:
After watching the Steelers try to tackle the past few years, it'd be nice to watch a guy actually use his shoulders and wrap up.

This. Jesus Christ, the guy is a killer. I would take him in a second!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:23 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
...and in runs RS' knight in shining armour, dont be jealous dude, we're just joking around RS is all yours.

It's cool. You can lick his balls, too. It's an open relationship. Very modern.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:27 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
R S wrote:

Is 4.4 speed fucking bad now? Wtf?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:27 pm 

No one has made joke about wrist circumference yet?

I'm disappointed in all of you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:33 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:

Um, that would be stump circumference, wouldn't it? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:

:lol: now thats a good one

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:28 pm